1 day left to support my trip to the NAMM show in January.
December 1 is the last day to order a T-shirt from the Teespring campaign.
Reasons to buy one:
Help me go to NAMM:
Since I only focus on pedals and have been running this site for 12.5 years, I see more than anyone else. I know what's new and what's not and I also spot new pedals at unexpected booths. At NAMM 2013 I saw 280 new pedals!
If you're going as well: let's meet!
The shirts look great! The logo was designed by WeirdBeard who also designed a lot of pedals, posters for gigs,... and this time you can choose from 8 colors including black!
You still need Christmas gifts for guitar playing friends/family/...?
You want to have a chance at winning 1 of 9 prizes?
- Alen Geere Serene (clean boost)
- Anasounds Freq Up (clean boost)
- British Pedal Company Players series Tonebender MkIII (vintage fuzz)
- Crazy Tube Circuits Magnifier (buffer / preamp)
- Diago Guitar Gear Sprinter Pedalboard
- Dr. Acid Effects NASA Overdrive
- Dr-No Madfly (heavy distortion)
- Kaden Effects Condor (Buffer / Boost / Overdrive)
- Ruppert Musical Instruments Acouswitch IQ DI Jr (Acoustic DI/EQ/Boost/...)
Or, if you win and you're a shop owner or manufacturer, you can choose for 2 months of free advertising instead (then I pick another winner for the pedal).