Gentlemen/women, start your engines. This pedal is so dangerous that I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of complaint emails that people have blown up their amps using it. So let's just start this off by saying I WARNED YOU TO BE CAREFUL. When using this pedal, start off slow, and monitor your amp for potential damage. Don't have too much fun! OK, have too much fun, but don't blow up your amp in the process. Unless that's what you want, of course, and well, gosh darn it, it's your right. Good ol' Pete Townsend did it. Well, at least he poked his speakers out. All right, I'll try to stay on track here.
Ahem. The SUPER-DUPER 2-IN-1 (TM) has two of my infamous but rather delightful Super Hard-On(TM) pedals in one small box, with two switches and LED indicators. HEY! I responded to your multitude of complaints that I don't put in LED's! Also, in this SUPER-DUPER 2-IN-1 (TM) (gosh I love saying that) is a Master volume control that lets you use it as an overdrive/distortion with any output volume. My my! How conventional, you say! Well, suffice to say, if it weren't there, you'd go deaf with both of those channels cranked up. This pedal is dangerously loud. Don't do what I did, and lean over in front of your speaker cabinet while turning it up. Ouch. Dang.
- (2008-08-14) Zvex Super Duper 2-in-1 by allzvex
- (2009-09-24) Z Vex Super-Duper 2-in-1 Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2010-07-08) ZVex Super Duper 2-in-1 Boost Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-09-30) ZVex Super Duper 2 in 1 Shootout Vexter Vs Handpainted Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2011-02-28) Fulltone OCD And Z.Vex Super-Duper: Boosting Cleans And Driving Leads With The Black Angels by GearWire
- (2012-01-28) ZVEX Super Duper Pedal (2 IN 1) by intheblues