Z. Vex Channel 2
Z. Vex (press release, July 11, 2013)
The Channel 2 is the exact same circuit as the second channel of our Super Duper, consisting of a Super Hard-On booster with a master volume control. If the master volume is turned up all the way, it’s exactly the same as a Super Hard-On, but as it the master is turned down, the unit can be used as a mellow distortion by turning the boost up high. The Channel 2 can be used as a buffer as well, just like the SHO, and easily squeezes onto a cramped pedalboard.
- (2013-07-12) Summer NAMM 2013 ? New Zvex Mini Pedals by Crxshdxmmy
- (2013-07-17) Summer NAMM '13 - Z. Vex Effects Fuzz Factory 7, Fuzzolo, Channel 2 & Snow Box Noise Generator Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2014-01-25) NAMM 2014 NEW Zvex Pedals Channel 2 Booster & Fuzzolo by shnobel
- (2014-02-10) Fuzzolo and Channel 2 Demo Video by Z. Vex
- (2014-09-29) Zvex Pedals :: Channel 2 :: GearDemoGram by Gear Demo Gram