Zoom MultiStomp series
31 different chorus and modulation effects for guitar and bass are provided, including phasing, flanging, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, auto-panning, rotary speaker emulations and pitch shifting, even an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key. Vintage sounds include simulations of the TC Electronic Corona Chorus and Tri-Chorus, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and CE-1 /CE-5 Chorus Ensembles, MXR M234 Analog Chorus and Electro-Harmonix SmallClone, as well as the ADA flanger.
This category includes 26 mono and stereo delays, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find everything here from reverse and multi-tap to pitch-shifted and self-oscillating delays. There are also emulations of the Eventide TimeFactor, MXR Carbon Copy, Maestro Echoplex EP-3, Line6 M9 TubeEcho, TC Electronic Flashback, Strymon TimeLine and Boss DD-20. The MS-70CDR's Tail function allows delays and reverbs to fade away naturally, even through the next played phrase. For example, if you play a solo using a delay effect and then switch to a rhythm tone that has no delay, you will hear the sound of the solo's delay until it has faded away.
The MS-70CDR's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 25 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here. These rooms, halls, arenas, plates and springs allow you to add depth and spaciousness to your sound. Vintage emulations include the TC Electronic Hall of Fame and Nova, as well as the Digitech RV-7, the Eventide Space, the Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail and the Strymon blueSky.
Dynamics Effects / Filters
Round out your sound with your choice of two different graphic equalizers - one optimized for guitar and the other optimized for bass - and with Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone.
- (2013-02-04) Zoom MultiStomp Pedals - Sweetwater at Winter NAMM 2013 by Sweetwater Sound
- (2013-06-21) Zoom MS70CDR Ice and Particle Verb demo by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2013-06-21) zoom MS70CDR Shimmer and Reverse Reverb demos by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2013-06-21) Zoom MS70CDR Space Hole Demo by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2013-06-21) Zoom MS70CDR Swells demo, SpaceHole, Mod Dela, Shimmer by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2013-06-26) Shimmer Reverb comparison Strymon Blue Sky & Zoom MS70CDR by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2013-07-10) Zoom: MS-70CDR Chorus/Delay/Reverb MultiStomp by Burgerman666
- (2013-07-14) Zoom MS-70CDR Factory Presets by FrugalGuitarist
- (2013-07-23) NEW Zoom MS-70CDR Multistomp Pedal Demo PMTVUK by Nevada Music UK
- (2013-08-03) ZOOM MS-70CDR Part 1/3 : CHORUS by MrSanSystem
- (2013-08-03) ZOOM MS-70CDR Part 2/3 : DELAY ( MultiStomp ) by MrSanSystem
- (2013-08-04) ZOOM MS-70CDR Part 3/3 : REVERB ( MultiStomp ) by MrSanSystem
- (2013-08-22) ??????New Gear Showcase?ZOOM / MULTISTOMP MS-70CDR by digimartnet
- (2013-09-05) Zoom MS-70CDR Demo by jamesm5744
- (2013-11-04) ZOOM ?? ??? MS-70CDR by BuzzbeeTV
- (2013-11-05) Zoom MS-70CDR - Review by baxshopnl
- (2013-12-09) Zoom - MS70CDR Demo at GAK by GAK
- (2014-07-01) Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus/Delay/Reverb Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2014-11-30) Test: POG, Timefactor, Zoom MS-70CDR, Lil Looper by AM Guitar Devices (Alessandro Mele)
- (2015-04-13) "Blackhole" Zoom vs Eventide, Space compared to MS70CDR H9 reverb by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2015-04-13) tremoloverb Zoom vs Eventide, MS70CDR compared to the Space from H9 by GuitarLessonSarasota
- (2016-05-28) Dover Drive + Zoom MS-70CDR Tape Echo by stilwel