Three Stomps. One Pedal.
Zoom’s G3X Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator Pedal combines the ease of a stompbox pedalboard with the power of a multi-effects processor and USB audio interface. The G3X also features a new built-in expression pedal for added tone manipulation. With complete control over both individual effects and amp modeling, you can change your tones on the fly in both stage and studio settings.
The G3X offers three large LCD displays and corresponding footswitches that form a graphical interface, allowing you to utilize up to six stompbox and amp effects simultaneously. The interface has also been simplified with three control knobs for each display. This intuitive design makes creating, saving and rearranging the effect chain of your own sounds a breeze and provides easy navigation in live and studio settings.
- Three large LCD displays with intuitive amp and stompbox interface
- 22 amp or 94 stompbox models can be used in any combination
- Over 100 built-in ZFX-IV DSP effects
- Create and store up to 100 original tones
- Looper function with 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing
- Integrated drum machine and auto-chromatic tuner
- USB audio interface for DAW recording
- Balanced XLR output and selectable modes for DI use
- Over six hours of operation using four AA batteries/USB bus power (AC adapter included)