- 47 super "super pro" effects produced by state-of-the-art Zoom ZFX-2 DSP chips.
- Up to 10 effects can be combined for simultaneous use.
- Huge internal memory holds 150 super presets from leading pros around the world and 50 user-programmable patches.
- Two big, solid and smoothly accurate on-board pedals you can use for wah, pitch-shift and an amazing range of effect parameter and level settings.
- Classic "vintage" effect sounds with the same "feel" as the originals.
- Dedicated analog circuitry for totally real sounding distortion effects.
- Seamless patch change allows reverb or delay sounds from previous patch to linger for ultra-smooth transitions between patches.
- Amp simulator maintains dynamic sound of the guitar for DI recording and headphone monitoring.
- Patches can include external effect on/off setting and external amp channel selection.
- Four data entry rotary controls and an array of large footswitches enable easy and accurate control with "analog" feel.
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner with large display for precise on-stage tuning.
- Zoom Noise Reduction means quiet performance, even at high gain settings.
No forum threads about this effect yet.