- Faithfully emulates the sound of 11 legendary guitar amplifiers for home and project recording, rehearsal and selected live applications
- Classic amp sounds include American Clean, Twin Drive, Blues Tweed, Class A Combo, British Crunch, British Drive, Combo 335, Metal Panel, Black Bottom, Modern Lead and Fuzz Stack.
- Zoom's sophisticated VAMS (Variable Architecture Modeling System) technology
- Vintage chorus, tremolo, tape echo, and spring reverb effects--all controlled by a single knob.
- Output Character control adds more realism to the sounds by adding the optimum ambience and mastering-type effects
- Gain and Master Level controls can used to adjust the intensity of the distortion settings, just like a guitar amplifier
- ZNR (Zoom Noise Reduction) knob eliminates unwanted noise
- 3-band tone control (TREBLE, MIDDLE, BASS)
- GAIN switch accommodates guitars with active pickups
- A MIX IN (stereo mini phone jack) lets you add external sources without effect processing to the guitar signal
- A pair of RCA phono jacks in addition to the standard phone jack (stereo) eliminates problems when laying down a guitar track on a multi-track recorder
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...