- Compact multi-effect pedal recreates the sound of classic guitar and bass amps with absolute authenticity.
- Ideal for direct recording; playing through a home stereo system or maximizing the sound of a small guitar or bass amp.
- Sophisticated amp simulator function provides a wide variety of different guitar and bass amp sonic characteristics and allows control over cabinet size, "ringing" and even simulated microphone positioning to get the exact sound you're looking for.
- Two input jacks with different sensitivity levels let you match to any type of guitar or bass, including single-coil and active designs.
- 10 different high-quality effects including chorus, delay, and reverbs for realistic ambient sounds.
- Up to 24 memory locations to store user-created patches.
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner.
- Aux input lets you use external audio sources such as CD players so you can play along with pre-recorded music.
- Dual power supply design lets you power the unit with a 9V alkaline battery or an AC adaptor.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...