- Tap (footswitch)
- Bypass (footswitch)
The Time Stomp is a 700ms analog delay with tap tempo. It uses an all-analog signal path with V3205 BBDs. This is NOT a digital delay, the tone is very warm. The Blend and Gain controls combine to achieve tones not unlike a Boss DM-2 or Ibanez AD-80, and even get Echoplex like (with input gain cranked). Only the Time Stomp has the awesome feature of tap tempo. Combined with an expression pedal, you can slowly modulate the delays creating a "tape speed" effect. The super compact footprint doesn't impose on your board like many delays. With it's ease of use, dialing in your "sweet spot" couldn't be any simpler.
- all-analog signal path
- 700ms analog delay
- tap tempo
- expression pedal input
- durable powder coat finish
- original circuitry - no clones!
- 9V center negative adapter input
- (2010-03-13) Young Pedals Time Stomp analog delay with Tap Tempo guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2010-06-13) Time Stomp Delay Demo by Stomp That Box