The Looker is a true stereo, optical tremolo. The flexible controls let you go from choppy to smooth, with tones reminicent of fender tremolos, fast vibes, and the like. The feature of panning between two amps can achieve subtle phasing effects like a rotating speaker. Tap tempo gives you maximum control in playing situations.
- tap tempo and x2 multiply
- stereo inputs/outputs (two discrete optical tremolo circuits)
- synchronize or pan between outputs
- time, depth, and shape controls for both channels
- shape range between square and sharkfin
- durable powder coat finish
- 4.7" x 3.7" footprint!
- (2011-01-02) Young Pedals: 'The Looker' - Stereo Optical Tremolo with Tap Tempo by Burgerman666
- (2011-01-02) Young Pedals: The Looker (short demo) by Burgerman666
- (2011-01-15) A Looker, Lotus and TimeFactor go to a bar.. by Burgerman666
- (2011-01-16) Young and 'Tide by Burgerman666
- (2011-12-04) The Looker Optical Tremolo Young Pedals by shnobel
- (2011-12-20) Boss TR2 vs Looker Optical Tremolo by Young Pedals by shnobel