- Complete analog delay with up to 600ms using 2x 3205 BBDs.
- Based loosely on the Boss DM-2.
- Controls for (delay) Level, Regen (repeat amount), and delay Time.
- Pre-set Triangle modulation; activated by holding the bypass switch. Tuned to do anything from Chorus to wobbly long delays at a moderate depth.
- Selectable trails via internal toggle switch.
- High quality buffered bypass (can't do trails without it).
- Runs off the standard 9VDC power supply.
- Hammond 1590A enclosure, currently the smallest 600ms analog delay?
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...