A straight forward overdrive that goes from mild, to approaching that blown out territory of almost fuzz-ish sound. Designed to complement the front end tube amp, while capable of mixing wonderfully with the dirty channel to get that extra punch and grit.
All pedals are hand-wired in the USA.Specs:
- Tint - A subtle tone control that adds a bit of extra glass and presence.
- Gain - Adjusts from a mild overdrive to a blown out fuzz-ish territory sound.
- Level - Total output volume, and plenty of it.
- Power -9v Battery or 2.1mm negative center 9vdc adapter.
- Current Draw - Approx. 8.8 mA
- Aluminum Enclosure -Powdercoated and UV printed.
- (2016-03-08) Yellowcake Pedals Fried Gold Overdrive by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-09-10) Yellowcake Fried Gold by shnobel
- (2016-10-15) Yellowcake Fried Gold vs Walrus Audio 385 by shnobel
- (2016-10-18) Yellowcake Fried Gold vs Analogman King of Tone by shnobel
- (2016-10-28) Yellowcake Fried Gold vs Klon Centaur by shnobel