- Delay Time
- Adjusts delay time within each of the available ranges: S, M and L.
- Delay Level
- Determines the level of the delay (effect) sound in relation to the direct sound. Rotated fully counter-clockwise only the direct sound will be heard. As this control is rotated clockwise the level of the effect sound approaches that of the direct sound.
- Feed Back
- Determines the number of delay repeats produced. If turned ful counter-clockwise only a single repeat will be heard. The number of repeats produced increases as this control is rotated clockwise.
- Sets the operation mode of the delay unit.
- S: Short Delay Mode. (22-88 milliseconds)
- M: Middle Delay Mode. (88-350 milliseconds)
- L: Long Delay Mode. (350-1400 milliseconds)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance
- less than 2 kOhms
- Max. Input Level
- +4dB, @ 0 dB = 775 mV
- Current Consumption
- 50 mA
- Battery Life
- approx. 1 hour continuous
- Power Source
- 9V battery or AC adapter
- Noise Level
- -90 dB (IHF-A), equiv. input. @ 0dB = 775mV, input shorted, Feed Back at max.
- 70 x 61 x 126mm (2-3/4" x 2-3/8" x 4-15/16")
- 430g (15 oz) with battery.
- Logarithmic analog compression, 12 bit quantization.
- Frequency Characteristics
- 20Hz-100kHz +0, - 3dB (Effect Off)
- 0.5% (1kHz -10 dB)
- Delay Time
- Short 22-88 ms, Middle 88-350ms, Long 350-1400 ms
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...