- The stereo MEMORY ANALOG DELAY is a state-of-the-art design pedal that produces delay, chorus, vibrato, or rotary speaker simulation effects depending on the control settings. It has two modes of operation, DELAY and ROTARY. Bypass is direct; with a high 2.2M input impedance.
- The DELAY control features a 600 msec. maximum delay time. It operates in the DELAY mode; in the ROTARY mode this control is disabled.
- FEEDBACK adjusts the number of repeats after the initial delayed signal is heard. It can be set for sustained repeat oscillation.
- BLEND mixes the dry and delay-processed signals from 100% dry to 100% delayed. It operates in the DELAY mode; in the ROTARY mode this control is disabled.
- MODULATION SPEED sets the rate of the chorus, vibrato, or rotary effect modulation.
- MODULATION DEPTH sets the amount of effect in all modes.
- DRIVE LEVEL sets the proper input signal gain.
- An expression pedal input can be used to control the delay time in the delay mode or the speed in the rotary mode.
- Power is 9VDC from a regulated adaptor, center negative polarity.
- (2014-03-30) Musikmesse 2014 Xvive Memory Analog Delay by EffectsDatabase
- (2016-09-29) Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-10-14) You can win an Xvive Wireless Guitar System AND an Xvive Memory Analog Delay! Here's what to do: 1. Go to http://smarturl.it/freepedal and officially enter. 2. Like AND share this post! 3. Sigur Ros or Explosions In The Sky? (optional) by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2016-11-04) Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay - FULL DEMO with Sean Gibson of The Noise Reel by Sean Gibson
No forum threads about this effect yet.