- Total (true) bypass with an LED effect-on indicator.
- "Intelligent" envelope detector circuitry that allows accurate, rapid staccato playing when the strings are muted between notes. When this is done the envelope (signal level controlled) sweep automatically resets and begins again on the next note or chord played.
- The ability to combine envelope controlled and LFO (internal low frequency oscillator) sweep for a wide range of effects from full envelope control to full LFO.
- Quiet operation with companding noise reduction circuitry.
- (2014-03-30) Musikmesse 2014 Xvive Wave Phaser by EffectsDatabase
- (2014-04-19) Xvive W1 Wave Phaser Demo by Glenn DeLaune by Glenn DeLaune
- (2014-07-03) Xvive W1 Wave Phaser by Xvive
- (2014-12-03) XVIVE W1 Wave Phaser by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-12-15) STACKED - Greenchild G777 dual overdrive and Xvive Wave Phaser by Sean Gibson
- (2016-12-15) The #G777 dual overdrive stacks very well with time based effects, especially the fantastic Xvive Wave Phaser! Please check out what a high-headroom pedal (30V) can do for your tone! by Greenchild
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...