- Sound Design by Thomas Blug (Germany), with 2 Guitar picks as Gift. Xvive DynaRock is an open dynamic and warm pedal which comes to close to the natural tone of tube amplifiers.
- Ultra high gain and great tone are two phrases not often used to describe a single unit. Xvive DynaRock pummels that preconception into the ground.
- Distortion is different, taking more efforts to get it screaming, but still sounding harmonically rich. The Xvive DynaRock shows just how good a heavy distortion can sound - with a tone so fat heavy pounds you down and grind you into the floor.
- With a balanced gain control you can hear each strings - perfect to play classics like The Who, Led Zeppelin and AC/DC.
- Xvive DynaRock also acts as the perfect boost pedal.
Heard such open,dynamic and warm pedals who comes so close to the natural tone of tube amplifiers.
Ultra high gain and great tone aren't two phrases that are often used to describe a single unit of any description, be it amps or pedals. But we have a little stomper, DynaRock, that completely pummels that preconception into the ground.
Distortion is different and it takes a lot more effort to get it sreaming but still sounding harmonically rich. The Xvive DynaRock is a wonderful example of just how great a heavy distortion can sound, and when I say heavy I mean pound you down and grind you into the floor heavy, with a tone so fat it should have ankles.
You can hear each strings with good balanced gain control. Perfect to play classics like the who ,LED Zeppelin.And AC/DC.
Good as Booster Purpose too.Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 450KÎ©
- Output Impedance: <4kÎ©
- Noise Floor: < -80dB
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC