The Golden Brownie is like a vintage Marshall JCM 800 ® in a box. If you want high gain hard rock ’80 tones then this is the pedal for you. The Golden Brownie features an easy to control gain function. It has an unbelievable (over) Drive range and is perfect for head-on heavy grind applications. The Pres (presence) knob adds versatile tweaking ability that transforms any amp into a fire breathing hellhound! The Tone knob is all about the blues and soul. Turned down, it is time to rock and turned up it is time to sing some blues.
- TONE - shapes color of distorted signal
- VOLUME - controls overall volume of effect
- DRIVE- controls amount of gain
- PRES - takes a sharp distortion and gives it some extra room
- Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED “on” indicator)
- (2015-07-02) Thomas Blug - Xvive XT1 Golden Brownie by vintageshred71
- (2015-10-02) Glenn DeLaune Demos the Thomas Blug / Xvive Golden Brownie by Glenn DeLaune