Xotic Effects announces the release of the new Limited Edition RC Booster Scott Henderson model. This package will be limited to only 1,500 chrome and 1,500 copper pieces worldwide! The Xotic RC Booster was first introduced in 2002 in an effort to offer guitar players a super transparent 20db+ clean boost, +- 15db 2-band active EQ, gain, volume and true bypass while preserving the integrity of their original TONE.
How do you improve on that platform? By adding another gain channel and so players can enhance their tone even further. By the way, itÂ’s the same size as the original RC Booster! Designed in conjunction with jazz fusion and blues guitarist Scott Henderson, the RC Booster SH model is available in chrome and copper finishes. Each box will contain a free download card of ScottÂ’s new CD Â“Vibe StationÂ” and certificate of authenticity along with special packaging.
- Channel 1 Gain, Channel 2 Gain, Treble, Bass and Volume configuration
- True Bypass Switching
- 9 Volt Battery Powered
- Gain 1 or 2 footswitch, Bypass footswitch
- Compact chrome or copper case
- LED Indicators
- (2015-12-13) Xotic Effects RC-SH Booster - Scott Henderson - Demo by Simon Gotthelf by Simon Gotthelf
- (2016-01-22) Xotic Effects Scott Henderson RC Booster pedal - Cosmo Music at NAMM 2016 by Cosmo Music
- (2016-03-09) Todaysgear Xotic RC Booster Scott Henderson Limited Edition by Today's Gear
- (2016-07-16) Xotic RC-SH Scott Henderson Clean Vox AC30 Noodling by Simon Gotthelf