The Tremolo pedal generates the classic tremolo effect, periodically changing the volume of the sound. The 3 control knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities: the Depth control determines the strength of the effect, the Rate knob controls the speed and the Wave pot alters the LFO waveform from triangle to square.
The Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- Controls: WAVE, RATE, DEPTH & True Bypass knobs on face
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- On/Off LED status indicator
- Runs on 9 V battery or the 9V DC power supply
- Housed in a compact, die-cast box
- Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9V)
- Input Impedance: 1MO
- Dimensions: 65(W) x 115(H) x 58(L) mm
- Carton Size: 420 x 328 x 163 mm and 24pcs/Carton