The Overdrive Distortion Pedal is basically a booster, overdrive type distortion effects pedal of Obsessive Compulsive Drive -OCD, which provides a soundscape ranging from mild clean boosting all the way to a really gritty, almost fuzz-type distortion. In other words, OD-10 pedal can also be used as a Boost, not only can boost speaker distortion (like a lot of Overdrive / Distortion effects), in a particular setting, can also act as Clean Boost to use.
The OD-10 H-TONE-L knob takes the pedal from a clean boost to manic, sustain-laden distortion.
The four knobs labeled Volume, Drive and Tone knobs on face.
- Controls: VOLUME, DRIVE, TONE and L-TONE-H knobs on face; True Bypass.
- Analog circuit and Handmade
- True Bypass and On/Off LED status indicator
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Housed in a compact, die-cast box
- Runs on 9 V battery or the 9V DC power supply
- High quality Rubycon's capacitors
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output impedance: 1 K Ohms
- Running current: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 4.5” (L) x 2.5” (W) x 1.5” (H)
- Carton Size: 420 x 328 x 163 mm and 24pcs/Carton
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive
- Big Knob Pedals Fullclone Ver 4 - Obsessed Comp Drive
- Black Snake Obsession Drive
- Cog Effects Dual Knightfall - Dual Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall - Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall 66 - Overdrive
- Cog Effects Mini 66 Bass Overdrive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-1 Drive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-2 Drive v2 (new version, no OCD clone)
- Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive
- Mooer Audio MDS2 Hustle Drive - Distortion
- Tone Bakery Mocha Drive
- Tone City TC-T2 Dry Martini Overdrive