The word "Analog" get tossed around pretty freely these days when it comes to delays, and even though some may say Analog on the face of the unit, it is very likley to be a digital chip and just "Analog sounding." A bit of a play on words and not representative of what really is inside. The DL-99 is a True BBD delay which features Cool Audio BBD chip set. A solid build and supplies a tonal delay/repeat response that only BBD can.
The DL-99A Analog Delay is a classic analog Bucket Brigade Delay with that warm, haunting reverb and tape-like echoes. This analog delay pedal is able to produce delay times ranging from 20 to 330 Milliseconds. This effect draws a lot of current so a power adapter is recommended for consistent performance. The 3 concentric knobs of REPEAT, E-LEVEL, D-TIME, and echo of this delay pedal give adequate options for tonal tweaking. Enclosed in an all-metal chassis, this delay guitar effect pedal is highly durable.
- Controls: REPEAT, D-LEVEL, D-TIME & True Bypass knobs on face, On/Off LED status indicator
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Delay Time: 20ms-300ms
- Authentic Bucket Brigade Delay circuit and handmade
- Runs on 9 V battery or the 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 16 mA (DC 9V)
- Input Impedance: 470K Ohm
- Output Impedance: 10 K Ohm
- Dimensions: 1 1/2"(W)x 3 1/2" (H)x 1 1/2"(D)