The DL-80 has a well-made filter circuit that makes it very similar to the sound of analog delays.
Delay time range: 25ms-400ms/800ms.
Low-noise digital delay effects and with simple setting of Feed Back and Delay Time to create delay sound.
- Controls: D.TIME, D.LEVEL, REPEAT, Toggle switch & True Bypass and knobs on face
- 25ms-400ms or 800ms TOGGLE control
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Delay Range 20ms -400ms
- Runs on 9 V battery or the 9V DC power supply
- Dimensions: 95(W) x 120(H) x 58(L) mm