The CH-88 Vintage Chorus provides very clean chorusing with a very rich, bottom frequency.
A full range of sounds from lush chorus to warm vintage sounds.
Turning the speed knob all the way up will also provide a nice vibrato effect.
- Speed: Controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the delay time of the chorus effect
- Width: Controls the depth/amplitude of the LFO wave that controls the delay time of the chorus effect
D-Time: The center delay time of the chorus effect.
- Controls: Speed, Width, D-Time & True Bypass knobs on face, On/Off LED status indicator
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Classic 100% Analog circuits and handmade
- Runs on 9 V battery or the 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 16 mA (DC 9V)
- Input Impedance: 240K Ohm
- Output Impedance 10 K Ohm