The hand made WOBO True Bypass ABY switch, is used for switching between different outputs. The left switch is used to switch between A and B outputs and the right switch turns on both outputs.
The major improvement in a WOBO ABY is the use of a relay instead of a switch. Most switch based bypass devices use components that are simply NOT DESIGNED for switching audio signals. The relays used in the ABY have been specially designed for switching high-quality audio signals so that there is absolutely no impact on your sound.
The unit also has a ground lift selector switch for getting rid of ground loop problems (common with use of two or more amps) by cutting off the ground on the B output.
Notice: Due to the high power consumption by the relays (approx. 2 x 40mA), the ABY switch cannot be battery powered. But this is not a problem since you can power the unit from your pedalboard's power supply or, if you prefer, we can supply an appropriate power unit.
- Hand-made True Bypass Box - ABY Switch
- Sockets: 1x Input, 2x Output (A, B), 1x 9V DC input
- Ground Lift Switch for getting rid of ground loop problem
- LED Status Indicators
- Relays with Gold Plated Contacts
- Heavy-Duty Footswitches
- Heavy-Duty Construction with High-Quality Components
- Hand Wired, All-Analog Construction