This is version two of the Ten Spot line of pedals. Unlike the first Ten Spot, version two has all the classic features of the vintage grey version. A very unique wah sound in itself. What makes the Ten Spot II unique is that it is an exact replication of the legendary pedal that brought about it's creation.(Minus the plastic case and cheap parts!) From it's ability to switch from bass to guitar settings with the flick of a switch, to the unique depth knob that blends the signal and adds one hell of a boost your pedal board will never be the same.
When purchasing a Ten Spot II there are a few things that you will get aside from the legendary tone of this pedal:
- A heavy duty die cast enclosure.
- Custom made 50k/500k military grade potentiometer.
- True bypass switching to avoid tone suck.
- Super bright blue on/off LED.
- 2.1mm Negative center power jack or 9v battery operated.
- Enclosed Switchcraft Jacks.
- Bass/Guitar Switch
- Depth knob
- Built in Fuzz Buffer with Volume Control.
- Option to move the Volume control to the Exterior.
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Phone and email support.
- (2009-01-26) Ten Spot Version 2 Comparison clip Now available for purchase!! by Wilson Effects
- (2009-01-27) Ten Spot version 2 Overdrive comparisons by Wilson Effects
- (2009-01-29) Ten Spot II Overdrive channel by Wilson Effects
- (2009-01-29) Ten Spot II Clean by Wilson Effects
- (2009-05-19) Wilson Effects Ten Spot II Wah demo by Bobby DeVito by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-01-02) WH10V2 & Ten Spot II Throwdown by Wilson Effects