Vintage English Overdrive at it's best. Based on one of the most sought after, expensive vintage boutique pedals of its kind the Rainbow Drive boasts all of the original features of the amazing overdriver circuit, plus a few added options to make it a little more usable at lower levels and with out having to dial back your guitar volume to get softer tones from it.
The Rainbow Drive features the following controls and components:
- Drive - Controls the amount of Gain the signal passes. With the original circuit the pedal functions basically as a booster or in your face overdrive.
- Bass - This controls the amount of low end the circuit will pass on into the signal.
- Treble - This controls the amount of high end the circuit will pass into the signal.
- Level - This is an added option that the original circuit does not contain. This will allow you to control the out put level of the effect at any gain level.
- The Knob on the side or what I like to call the Pre-Gain - This allows you to dial in the exact amount of overdrive you would like. Unlike the original circuit this would have had to be done with the volume knob of your guitar.
- BC109 Transistors just like the original circuit.
- Enclosed Switchcraft Jacks.
- True Bypass Switching.
- 9v. Battery or 2.1mm Center negative power supply jack.
- LED on indicator.
- One Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Email and Phone Support.
- Only the Highest Quality Parts Available.
- (2009-09-12) Rainbow Drive Prototype by Wilson Effects
- (2009-10-04) Wilson Effects Rainbow Drive overdrive booster effects pedal demo w SG & Dr Z Amp by Gearmanndude