Did someone say "Affordable Uni-Vibe Clone"?
Have you ever wanted to get those swirling tones of an original Uni-Vibe unit but didn't want to fork out that much dough? The Haze pedal is the answer to your dilemma!
Small and compact it is packed with vintage vibe tones that rival that of an original Uni-Vibe, but wait it doesn't stop there! The Haze has everything you would want in a vibe pedal with a few extra added features that make it even more user friendly.
While it is true bypass and aside from it's compact size (4.7" X 3.7" X 1.18") there are also a few added bonuses. There is an expression pedal out jack so any 100k expression pedal that operates via TRS will work with the Haze. It also operates on 9vdc. This means you can power the Haze via a standard Boss style 2.1mm center negative power supply or 9v battery and it is also compatible with daisy chain or power brick style power supplies. No more separate power supplies. It is also available in a Wilson Wah enclosure with foot controlled Rate for endless hours of enjoyment.
Made from the highest quality parts available the Haze is backed by my standard bumper to bumper one year warranty.
- (2010-06-22) Haze Vibe/Chorus by Wilson Effects
- (2010-07-13) Bobby DeVito demo Wilson Effects Purple Vibe Univibe clone Vibrato HENDRIX by Bobby DeVito
- (2010-09-19) Wilson Effects: HAZE VIBE & BC109 Booster/OVERDRIVE by Burgerman666
- (2011-03-04) Wilson Effects Haze Vibe/Chorus by JetCityMusic
- (2013-05-26) Haze Demo by Wilson Effects
- (2013-11-22) Wilson Effects HAZE vibe pedal demo with Mission Engineering Expression Pedal by Gearmanndude