The Freaker Wah is based on one of the most famous unique sounding wah pedals of all time. The Freaker Wah takes the wah pedal to a new level. Not only can you get the classic sounds of the original, you now have the option to tune the sweep and the Q to suit your own tastes. There is also and additional Quack knob that assists you in tuning the amount of quack that you would like in the sweep of the pedal.
What comes with the pedal you ask?
- 6 position Q/Sweep selector knob
- Quack tuning knob
- True Bypass with or without LED
- Switchcraft enclosed jacks
- 9v Battery or 2.1mm negative center power supply
- Heavy duty metal housing
- One year warranty on parts and labor
- Internet and phone support
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
It should also be noted that the Freaker Wah operated on a positive ground. This means that when using a power supply you must use a dedicated 9v power supply. The pedal will not work on multiple power supply units.
- (2008-11-02) Freaker Wah by Wilson Effects
- (2008-11-25) New Freaker Wah Clean by Wilson Effects
- (2008-11-25) Freaking on the freaker by Wilson Effects
- (2008-11-26) Freaker Wah Bass Clean by Wilson Effects
- (2008-11-26) Freaker Wah with Bass & Overdrive by Wilson Effects
- (2008-11-29) Freaker Wah with Bass & Fuzz by Wilson Effects
- (2008-12-05) Freaker wah with SG through TSL100 by Wilson Effects
- (2012-01-30) Wilson Effects: FREAKER WAH by Burgerman666
- (2012-09-23) Wilson Effects Freaker Wah by rockanthems
- (2018-01-18) Distortion Ltd. In Focus: Wilson Effects Freaker Wah V2 by Distortion LTD
- (2018-01-30) Wilson Effects - Freaker Wah V2 (NAMM 2018 Pedal Demo Marathon) by Eric Merrow