This pedal is a revision of the original Rainbow Drive. It has the same circuitry just a new look.
Vintage English Overdrive at it's best. Based on one of the most sought after, expensive vintage boutique pedals of its kind, the amazing overdrive circuit, plus a few added options to make it a little more usable at lower levels and with out having to dial back your guitar volume to get softer tones from it.
The BC109 features the following controls:
- Drive - Controls the amount of Gain the signal passes. With the original circuit the pedal functions basically as a booster or in your face overdrive.
- Bass - This controls the amount of low end the circuit will pass on into the signal.
- Treble - This controls the amount of high end the circuit will pass into the signal.
- Level - This is an added option that the original circuit does not contain. This will allow you to control the out put level of the effect at any gain level.
- The Knob on the side or what I like to call the Pre-Gain - This allows you to dial in the exact amount of overdrive you would like. Unlike the original circuit this would have had to be done with the volume knob of your guitar.
Here at Wilson Effects we use only the highest quality parts available today. Here is what comes with the BC109:
- BC109 Transistors just like the original circuit.
- Enclosed Switchcraft Jacks.
- True Bypass Switching.
- 9v. Battery or 2.1mm Center negative power supply jack.
- LED on indicator.
- One Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Email and Phone Support.
- Only the Highest Quality Parts Available.