The HELLDRIVE is a versatile and dynamic low to medium gain overdrive.
You can get a wide range of different sounds only by your playing technique and it keeps the character of your instruments alive. The gain reaches from low to medium overdrive sounds, the overall sound and gain structure is always a bit dirty with lots of mids like typical British sounding amplifiers.
With the INPUT, BALLS and TONE knobs, it's possible to create your own tone by shaping the sound of the HELLDRIVE. Furthermore there are trimmer resistors inside to achieve your sound.
You can get either more gain (pre) or volume (post) by activating the booster, there are as well some trimmer resistors inside to adjust the booster.
- (2011-04-23) Weehbo Effekte: HELLDRÏVE (Les Paul to HIWATT SA212) by Burgerman666
- (2011-04-26) WEEHBO - HELLDRIVE by Kayzer
- (2011-07-17) Weehbo - Plexdrive VS JCM Drive VS Morbid Drive VS Hellrive by Kayzer
- (2011-09-30) WEEHBO Effekte Helldrive Overdrive by Mike Hermans
- (2012-02-27) WEEHBO HELL DRIVE - TEST INFOMUSIC.PL by InfoMusic