Its space-age circuitry delivers a delicious overdrive that is reminiscent of tube amp distortion and "provides solid tweed-like rhythm tones" Guitar School Magazine (Oct. '96). This pedal has a wide range of dynamic tones from soft and subtle to loud and screaming. Guitar Player Magazine (June '95) says, "[The Red Llama is]...very mean and punchy sounding with just the right amount of fatness a very cool sounding box." Units have volume and drive controls.
- Craig Anderton's Tube-Sound Fuzz
- Bogdan Helter Skelter - "Polish Love" overdrive
- Vintage Records Polish Love
- Catalinbread Hyper Pak Dirty Channel (inspired by Tube-Sound Fuzz, but using a CD4007)
- Guitarsystems DriveTool Junior
- Langtronics Angel Of Death
- Machine Head Pedals Evelyn - Dual Drive
- Machine Head Pedals Evelyn MkII
- Myrtle Pedals Blessed by Distortion
- Pignose Detonator S.P.
- Tone Factor Mule
- Mojo Hand FX Mule (new brand name)
- True Grit Tchoeb