The Doubleland Special Overdrive takes the bold and punchy Overrated Special OD -designed just for Joe Bonamassa - and doubles it up in a single housing with the option to run them Series mode for overdrive-into-overdrive magic.
The Doubleland Special Overdrive takes the bold and punchy Overrated Special OD—designed just for Joe Bonamassa—and doubles it up in a single housing. Joe uses one side for humbuckers and the other side for single coils. If you’re feeling particularly frisky, you can run both channels at the same time in Series mode by flipping the Series switch. The controls for each side work just like they do on the Overrated Special OD. The 500Hz control lets you punch up the low mids for tasty, groovy licks, with the Volume control setting pedal output, the Tone control shaping its sound, and the Drive control setting the overdrive intensity. The right-side circuit has sliders for the Volume, 500Hz, and Drive controls so that Joe can set them and forget them and focus on the Tone control, which he adjusts during sets. The Doubleland Special Overdrive is limited to 1,000 units worldwide, serial numbered and signed by Joe himself, and it comes with a custom Pick Tin featuring 25th Anniversary Way Huge Picks and Joe’s custom silver Jazz III Picks.
- 2 independent Overrated Special overdrive circuits in one box
- Both circuits can be run in Series mode
- Serial numbered with a custom pick tin with custom picks
- True Relay Bypass
- A limited edition of 1000 units only, each signed by Joe Bonamassa
- (2017-07-13) SNAMM '17 - MXR | Way Huge Carbon Copy Deluxe, Doubleland Special & Jimi Hendrix Cry Baby Mini Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2017-07-14) DUNLOP Carbon Copy Deluxe & Dumble style - DOUBLELAND Special! Summer NAMM 2017 by The Tone King
- (2017-07-20) Summer NAMM 2017 - Jimi Hendrix mini CryBaby, MXR Carbon Copy, Booster, Way Huge Doubleland Special, by guitarworld