Wampler Pedals (press release July 1, 2015)
Available World Wide: Wednesday July 1st. 2015.
Several years ago Brian Wampler started on tweaking a bass circuit, it's been out to more players than we can remember, with each one making a suggestion about how it can be improved. After this, they all started saying, "That's it, it's perfect". That was the point Brian started to really refine it. Working with Wampler engineer (and bass player) Jake Steffes, Brian tuned the gain stages to perfection and the Low Blow was born.
Each of the 2 clipping modes - Smooth and Jagged - react just the way you would expect them too. Smooth giving you more of an overdrive with the jagged being more distorted. The addition of a 3 band EQ (Bass, Mids, and Treble) allows a player to have more tonal control no matter what the gig calls for. With the he Notch Filter switch, you can help tighten/clean up common cabinet “woof” without having to turn down. The Low Blow also features Wampler’s standard top mounted jacks and our soft click electrical relay true by-pass switch.
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Power draw: 35mA
- Active 3 band EQ
- 2 clipping modes, smooth and jagged
- Switchable notch filter
MSRP: $209.97 USD
- (2015-06-18) Low Blow Teaser by Wampler Pedals
- (2015-06-19) The Low Blow Bass Pedal. Available July 1st. by Wampler Pedals
- (2015-06-24) The Low Blow Bass Distortion/Overdrive Pedal by Wampler Pedals by Wampler Pedals
- (2015-06-25) The Low Blow Bass Overdrive/ Distortion Pedal from Wampler Pedals. Get yours July 1, 2015. by Wampler Pedals
- (2015-06-27) Wampler Pedals - Low Blow Bass Overdrive Distortion - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2015-07-14) Summer NAMM 2015: Wampler Low Blow Bass Overdrive Pedal Demo by Sweetwater by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-05-17) All About The Bass - Wampler The Low Blow by AndertonsMusic