Fat, watery spring reverb in a pedal... without the springs! From subtle to surf to extreme ambient textures, you can even hear the "boing!" with extreme settings.
Reverb is one of those type of effects that has a great effect on textures, tone, and 'color' or 'mood' of the guitar... an extremely passionate and melodic guitar solo requires a thick lush reverb to give it the texture, mood, and emotion that it deserves. A high quality reverb with a analog signal path is a must - after all, many like to leave reverb on nearly 100% of the time, so why mess your pure signal up with a digitized signal path?
You see, many reverbs go through an analog to digital conversion and then convert back from digital to analog after making the reverb echoes. This process will wreak havoc on your tone, making it seem lifeless, sterile, and...well, just BAD. The Faux Spring Reverb has an analog base tone even when turned up all the way, so no worries about this pedal wrecking your tone!
The tone control on it allows you to darken or brighten your echoes, and does not affect your core base tone at all.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Controls: level, tone (brightness of reverb, doesn't affect base tone), depth
- Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
- 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) only, no battery available
- Powder coated durable finish
- 2.8ms max reverb time
- 5 year warranty
When you brought your amp, how much attention did you pay to the reverb? Did you just turn it up a bit, heard it was there and then concentrate on the tone of the amp itself? Don't worry, you are not alone, most people do that. We've all done it.
Once you got your new amp home, head over heels in love with it, was it then you noticed that the reverb sounded not quite as good as it could... Or maybe did this happen when you turned it up really loud, or taken it to a gig... It happens. Maybe your dream amp is one of those that are being designed without reverb to ensure that the signal path remains as pure as possible. That's a great idea, but playing without reverb...? Not an option for most of us.
You can buy any number of reverb pedals these days that sound like everything, they give you plates, halls, springs, rooms, gates, reverse halls... even reverse plates - who needs a reverse plate reverb? So many options that in all honesty, you will never use. It may be great to play with at home but would you ever use them..? Probably not.
Guitarists love a really good classic spring reverb sound. You know; those fat watery tones that could make your mouth water. Reverb that has tons of character and added a real juice to your sound, not like the new breed of digital coldness that seems to be everywhere these days. Step up to the plate (or more accurately, the spring) the Faux Spring Reverb by Wampler Pedals. The only pedal that gives you that consistent spring reverb tone that just hasn't existed in amplifiers for years, or any ultra powerful effects unit, ever.
The great thing about the Faux Spring Reverb is that it retains the Analog base tone, doesn't send your signal through digital/analog converters and back again (wrecking your tone completely) allowing you to be as springy as you like without your sound becoming lifeless, dull and... well, bad. With the tone control, you can control your sound completely and have your reverb be as bright as day, or dark as night... As lively and bright as a small hall, or as deep as the biggest cathedrals.
Take the random part of you tone away. Take out the one thing that is overlooked the most and replace it with something pure, consistent and altogether, perfect. The Wampler Pedals Faux Spring Reverb. The pedal you never knew you needed but can't live without.
- (2009-11-05) Faux Spring Reverb by Wampler Pedals. by Wampler Pedals
- (2011-03-17) Wampler Faux Spring Reverb by NstuffMusic
- (2011-04-11) Wampler Faux Spring Reverb by JetCityMusic
- (2012-02-09) Wampler Faux Spring Reverb by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2012-04-23) Gustavsson Blues Master Special in Pelham Blue - Wampler Reverb - Jackson New Castle Head by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2013-01-02) Wampler Pedals Faux Spring Reverb Guitar Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2013-09-30) Wampler Pedals - Faux Spring Reverb by Wampler Pedals
- (2014-08-21) Quick Riffs: Wampler Spring Reverb Pedal by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2016-06-22) Wampler faux spring reverb by DawsonsMusic