AnalogEcho... used currently by James Burton and others!
Everybody likes a good echo pedal... however, this is one of the best delay pedals I've ever heard! I've been tweaking this design for quite some time in order to get it "just right". The unique "tone" control will control the tonality of the echoes making it possible to get a warm analog tone or a fat tape echo tone.
Note: no modulation available yet. We use the same chip that most boutique delays use, the pt2399. This allows the dry path and core signal to remain completely unaltered and only use the chip to make a digital replication of the echoes. Then, the echoes get converted back to analog and eq'd to sound more like a cross between an analog delay and a tape echo.
- (2009-02-12) WAMPLER PEDAL ANALOG ECHO TEST BY CHATREEO by Chatreeo
- (2010-01-17) Wampler Analog Echo guitar effects pedal demo with strat and Dr Z by Gearmanndude
- (2010-09-16) Wampler Analog Delay by MusicToyz
- (2011-03-18) Wampler Analog Echo Delay by Txirula Tube
- (2011-03-25) Wampler Faux Analog Echo Pedal by NstuffMusic
- (2012-05-08) Wampler_Pedals_Pinnacle_Distortion_&_Faux_Analog_Echo by JetCityMusic
- (2012-12-14) Wampler Faux Analog Echo Delay Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2013-07-01) Wampler Faux Analog Echo Delay Pedal Demo at GearFest '13 - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2014-07-10) Wampler - Pedals Faux AnalogEcho Delay Demo at GAK by GAK
- (2015-09-18) Wampler Pedals: Sovereing & Faux Analog Echo by GuitarGearComMx