When Brian created the circuit that would eventually become the Euphoria, he was working on creating a pedal that would go from clean tones to distorted tones while adding a bit of warmth. He wanted something for himself that would be dynamic, have a great sounding “gritty” tone to it yet be able to respond to the volume knob like a tube amp. Everything about Brian is in the dynamics of sound and if a pedal can't work with him dynamically, then he just can't use it.
The Euphoria is his take on that elusive tone and feel made famous by Dumble Amplifiers - smooth creaminess yet crunchy when you need it to be, yet the tonality is much more transparent than other “dumble sounding" pedals. Very responsive tone controls that interact with the pedal - they don't just “color” the sound. The controls actually affect the response and feel of the pedal, just like a great tube amp.
If you love the sound of your clean tone, and just wish you could have more “hair” on the note... a little bit of grit without any change in tonality, the Euphoria will do that with ease. PLUS it's extremely flexible... with the toggle switch in the down position you'll get a hint of fuzz along with the overdrive, it's reminiscent of the tones that "Eric Johnson" may use. With the toggle in the up position the tonality is super smooth, creamy yet crunchy when you dig into the strings.
This is reminiscent to the famous “Dumble” tone, though it's really much, much more than that. In the center position, the toggle will give you tons of crunch, or roll the gain back a bit and push the volume up and you have a superior clean boost with a 2 band EQ that's extremely transparent, but variable so you can actually turn it into an awesome treble booster just by cranking up the treble and turning the bass down.
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Power draw: 8mA
- 4 knobs - Volume/gain/bass/treble
- Switch goes from overdrive setting to distortion setting (top: creamy tone, middle: crunchy tone, bottom, light fuzz tone)
- Advanced Gain Structure, amazing array of sounds.
- 2.5" x 4.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
- Very transparent
- Very dynamic
- Completely original circuitry
- (2012-05-11) Wampler Ecstasy Renamed The EUPHORIA by popintothechemist
- (2012-05-14) Wampler Euphoria by popintothechemist
- (2012-05-16) Wampler Euphoria New by popintothechemist
- (2012-05-22) Wampler Euphoria Pedal (Esctacy Pedal) by intheblues
- (2012-05-23) Wampler Pedals - Euphoria Overdrive (formerly Ecstacy Overdrive) by Wampler Pedals
- (2012-07-28) Wampler Euphoria Overdrive Pedal by NstuffMusic
- (2012-12-13) Wampler Euphoria Overdrive Pedal by Sweetwater Sound
- (2013-11-16) WAMPLER EUPHORIA Overdrive and VELVET Fuzz : Demo & Review : 3P3D2013-DAY16 ~ 30 Pedals 30 Days by The Tone King
- (2013-11-16) Behind the Scenes: WAMPLER Euphoria & Velvet Fuzz : Demo & Review : 3P3D2013-DAY16 by The Tone King
- (2013-12-03) Euphoria Natural Transparent Overdrive - Wampler Pedals by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-02-12) Wampler Pedals Euphoria by shnobel
- (2014-02-15) Wampler Pedals Paisley Drive vs Euphoria by shnobel
- (2014-03-10) Wampler Pedals Euphoria vs Black '65 by shnobel
- (2014-07-05) Wampler Euphoria VS Plextortion by rigrigrigmusic
- (2014-08-29) Wampler Pedals - Euphoria Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2014-10-20) Wampler Euphoria Overdrive Pedal Demo by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2014-11-24) Wampler Euphoria Overdrive Pedal, John Mayer Tones by Wampler Pedals
- (2014-11-27) Wampler Dual Fusion compared to Paisley Drive and Euphoria guitar pedals by Wampler Pedals
- (2015-01-31) Wampler Euphoria Demo - Pepismusic by Pepis Music
- (2015-05-08) Wampler Pedals Euphoria Overdrivel, John Mayer example tones.... by Wampler Pedals
- (2015-07-31) Wampler Pedals Euphoria (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-05-04) Wampler Euphoria Overdrive by GuitarPlayer
- (2016-06-17) Wampler Euphoria Overdrive by reverbmarket
- (2016-07-27) Euphoria Overdrive...are you making this mistake with it? Vlog #19 by Wampler Pedals
- (2017-01-08) #Repost @questmusique ??? Here's a little afternoon riff from Chris. He's playing the Fender Mexican Offset Duo Sonic through the Wampler Euphoria Overdrive and the Rock Stock Skyline Reverb into the Supro Coronado! Check out all these products and more by Rock Stock Pedals
- (2017-03-01) Wampler Euphoria by Jack Fossett