When Brian Wampler started designing the EQuator, he wanted something easy and intuitive to use to create complex tones on the fly. Here are the ranges for each of the controls:
- Bass: 129 Hz, Â±20dB...
- Mids1: 237 Hz to 5 kHz, Â±15dB...
- Mids2: 480 Hz to 4.8 kHz, Â±25dB...
- Treble: 7 kHz, Â±20dB...
All the refined ranges to help you dial in your tone EXACTLY how you want it.
- (2018-01-26) NAMM '18 - Wampler Reflection, EQuator & Faux Spring Reverb Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2018-01-30) Wampler - Equator (NAMM 2018 Pedal Demo Marathon) by Eric Merrow
- (2018-02-03) NAMM 2018: Wampler EQuator, Reflection, and Faux Spring Echo by JayLeonardJuatco
- (2018-02-08) WAMPLER PEDALS Equator EQ, Reflection Reverb, and Mini Faux Spring Reverb at NAMM 2018 | GEAR GODS by geargods
- (2018-02-20) Winter NAMM 2018: NEW from Wampler Pedals (EQuator, Reflection, & Faux Spring Mini) w/ Brian Wampler by SeanPierceJohnson
- (2018-04-05) Wampler: EQuator Advanced Audio Equalisation by Burgerman666
- (2018-04-15) Wampler EQuator by Mike Hermans
- (2018-04-18) Wampler Equator EQ Parametric/Graphic pedal by Wampler Pedals
- (2018-04-19) Wampler Pedals EQUATOR - Demo by Alberto Barrero by Alberto Barrero
- (2018-04-24) Wampler's Reflection Reverb & EQuator Equalizer | Reverb Tone Report by reverbmarket
- (2018-04-26) Distortion Ltd. In Focus: Wampler EQuator by Distortion LTD