The Phoenix Clean Power Supply is a 15-output isolated power supply, utilizing two internal custom wound toroidal transformers to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain possible.
All outputs are isolated. There are 15 total outputs:
- Four 9V, 300mA (can power the larger digital pedals like the Strymon BigSky and Timeline)
- Eight 9V, 100mA
- Two outputs include a toggle switch option to run 9V or 12V, 100mA
- One output includes a toggle switch option for 9V or 18V, 100mA
- One Courtesy Outlet
The Phoenix fits under most pedal boards including Pedaltrain (PT JR and up), Pedal Pad, Blackbird Boards, Creation Music Company, and Holeyboards. We offer a pedal board mounting kit that is sold separately for Pedaltrain type decks. The Phoenix comes in a durable midnight blue texture enclosure and can more than hold up to the demands of touring.
Exact size is 9.75” long, 2.6” wide, 2” high.
This unit comes with 15 – 2.1mm barrel black power cables, 2 – 2.5mm to 2.1mm (red to black) line 6 cables) and a detachable IEC Cable.
- (2015-03-13) Phoenix tech demo coming to you soon. by Walrus Audio
- (2015-04-02) Walrus Audio Phoenix Clean Power Supply by Walrus Audio
- (2015-05-17) Walrus Audio Phoenix with 16 pedals by rigrigrigmusic
- (2015-07-14) Walrus Audio Phoenix - Unboxing and Test by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-04-29) Congrats to Instagram fan (@audible_silence) for winning the #walrusvoyager Phoenix giveaway! See our favorite entries at by Walrus Audio
- (2017-03-02) Incredible performance from Circa Survive last night for the 10yr anniversary of On Letting Go. You better believe there were Phoenix power supplies under those boards as well! Blog post coming soon with more pics and clips! by Walrus Audio