Vibler is a full analog audio-path phase shift effect and is designed to capture two of the most famous effects, the 1969 Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato and the 1970’s vintage Bad Stone Phase Shifter, and emulates an organic, rich Leslie type effect while combines smooth ultra-warm modulation from very slow swoosh to fast warble.
- (2016-03-16) Vs Audio "Vibler" Chorus/Vibrato Effect by VS Audio
- (2017-01-03) #repost Intheblues Our good friend testing Vibler vibe. Demo is coming in next couple days. So excited about this one!! by VS Audio
- (2017-01-08) #repost Intheblues Shane really nailed the Vibler univibe tone!! Well done mate!! by VS Audio
- (2017-01-11) VS Audio Vibler Pedal - Leslie/Vibrato Modulation Tones ? by intheblues
- (2017-01-21) VS Audio Vibler Pedal Givaway! (comments are now closed) by intheblues
- (2017-03-14) VS Audio Vibler by Sam Vilo
- (2017-03-17) Misty Moments with VS Audio Royal Flush and Vibler by Sam Vilo