Vintage Pedal Workshop
We are pleased to announce the latest creation from the Vintage Pedal Workshop - the VPW Exel Shatterbox.
This new pedal is modelled on an extremely rare and desirable Barnes & Mullins Shatterbox fuzz pedal originally produced in England in the 1970's.
The VPW Exel Shatterbox is a basic fuzz pedal that works as a gain boost and uses silicone transistors as opposed to Germanium producing a more controllable smoother fuzz that many players prefer.
The original dual Shatterbox produced by John Hornby Skewes & Co was a much harsher sounding pedal with many players and tone freaks prefering the later B&M version.
VPW Exel Shatterbox details:
- Transistors: specially selected NPN Silicon
- Front panel: Engraved Traffolite
- Pots: 1x Carbon, 1x Wirewound
- Case: cast alloy
- Price: £159.00 GBP
- Hornby Skewes Treble Booster
- BSM HS Hornby-Skewes Treble Booster
- Dice Works HS-1 Hornby-Skewes Booster
- Dice Works HS-2 Hornby-Skewes Booster
- Dice Works HS-3 Hornby-Skewes Booster
- Ghost Effects Treble Booster (based on the Hornby Skewes Treble Booster)
- Retro-Electro Silicon Treble Booster (based on the Hornby Skewes Treble Booster)
- Rogue Sound Blind Mary (based on the Hornby Skewes Treble Booster)
- Hornby Skewes Zonk Machine
- British Pedal Company Players series The Zonk Machine (JMI reissue)
- JMI Zonk Machine (JMI reissue)
- Vintage Pedal Workshop Zonk Machine (VPW reissue)
- Basic Audio Zonk (Si)
- Creepy Fingers Hornskewer
- Ghost Effects Zonk Machine
- Hornby Skewes Zonk Machine II
- Hornby Skewes Shatterbox (Treble Booster + Zonk Machine)