WINTER NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 13, 2011 — VOX Amplification (booth 6440) announces its new Dynamic Looper. This floor effect unit contains two independent loops, Pre and Post Loop effects, and a dynamic footpedal allowing real time control of both loops and effects.
Two independent loops can be stacked with an infinite number of tracks using innovative Sound on Sound recording, with no loss of fidelity. Overdubbing features include last-step undo and redo.
Eleven categories of Pre Effects can be applied to the sound before recording, each offering numerous options. There are standard effects such as wah and delay, and unique effects such as pitch shifting, filtering, synths, and even bass and acoustic guitar simulators. Pre Effects can be applied to the instrument input, Mic input or both.
Also included are Loop Effects, which can be applied to the recorded phrases. Eleven effect types are provided; multiple variations of each effect can be used to create highly original phrases. Loop Effects allow the user to apply effects and control the recorded phrases with Pitch, Speed, Scratch, Stutter, Reverse, Cross Fade, and numerous Filters, Delays and Modulation Effects.
A “wah-style” expression pedal provides volume control, or can be assigned to a specific parameter control for the Pre or Loop effect. The imaginative design allows users to create sounds never before possible on the guitar. Four additional footswitches allow convenient performance control of the pedal’s presets and recording capabilities.
The VOX Dynamic Looper holds 100 Programs. A single program contains the settings for the Pre Effect, the Loop Effect and assignment of the expression pedal. There are 50 Preset Programs and 50 User Programs. Programs can be created by either editing one of the preset programs or by starting from scratch.
The built-in metronome can provide a rhythmic guide; Loop Quantize uses the tempo to create perfect-length phrases that loop on the beat. Auto Recording Start waits for an audio signal trigger, eliminating the need to hit record. The entire performance can be re-sampled as the basis for a new loop. Three Stop modes allow Loops to be stopped Clean, with Delay added, or to Fade out. The dual-mode Master Limiter assures a constant level between the loops and the original signal.
The VOX Dynamic Looper dual-loop pedal with Effects, will be available May 2011 with a U.S. MSRP of $400.00.
- (2011-01-14) VOX Dynamic Looper VDL1 Demo by Vox
- (2011-01-14) VOX VDL1 Dynamic Looper Basic Guide by Vox
- (2011-01-20) WNAMM 2011 - Vox Dynamic Looper by Harmony-Central
- (2011-01-23) NAMM 2011 Vox Dynamic Looper with many sound demos (english) by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-01-28) NAMM '11 - Vox Amplification VL1 Dynamic Looper Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2011-01-31) Vox Dynamic Looper Pedal demo at NAMM 2011 by MusicRadar.com
- (2011-02-03) ???/KID????????VOX Dynamic Looper? by musicmasterjp
- (2011-02-14) KID??? VOX Dynamic Looper???? ???????? ? by Ishibashi
- (2011-02-14) Dimostrazione uso del Vox Dynamic Looper by Eko
- (2011-02-15) Vox Dynamic Looper Guida al pedale per chitarra Vox by Eko
- (2011-04-12) Musikmesse 2011 - Vox Dynamic Looper Demo by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-04-12) Musikmesse 2011 - Vox Dynamic Looper by MusicStoreTV
- (2011-07-16) Vox VDL - 1 Dynamic Looper Pedal Demo by RobChappers
- (2011-07-16) Vox VDL1 Dynamic Looper Pedal Demo by AndertonsMusic
- (2011-08-22) Using the Effects in the VOX VDL-1 Dynamic Looper by Vox
- (2012-05-18) VOX VDL1 Dynamic Looper song sample 1 by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2012-05-20) VOX VDL1 Dynamic Looper song sample 2 by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2012-05-23) VOX VDL1 Dynamic Looper song sample 3 by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2012-05-23) VOX VDL1 Dynamic Looper song sample 4 by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2012-06-06) A Facebook játék sorsolása - Gazdára talál egy VOX Dynamic Looper by korgzona
- (2012-10-02) VOX VDL1 Dynamic Looper by Gear4music