The VOX V860 Volume Pedal is a sleek, lightweight volume control pedal intended for use with guitars. The pedal is constructed from a stylish yet highly-durable aluminium body with a blasted and anodized finish. The pedal itself features gears with a high tooth count, resulting in a smooth and seamless operation. The internal components are also hand-wired, minimising any change in tonal character. There is also a tuner output for connecting a tuner to the pedal for added versatility.
One of the most unique features of this volume effects pedal is the hand-wired components. Because they are wired by hand, these components ensure minimal change in tonal character, meaning the tone of your sound will remain unaffected while only changing the volume.
As well as the hand-wired internal components, this volume pedal is backed up by its highly-durable construction. Constructed from an aluminium body with a blasted and anodized finish, this pedal will withstand the rigors of extensive use while remaining tough and responsive. The pedal's mechanism features a high tooth count meaning the pedal action remains smooth at all times and it increase its durability.
- Aluminium body
- Blasted and anodized finish
- Rubber-grip top for non-slip playing
- Tuner output
- High tooth count for smooth operation
- Hand-wired components
- Input Impedance: 250K ohms
- Input Jacks: INPUT Jack (monaural standard phone jack)
- Output Jacks OUTPUT Jack (monaural phone jack)
- Control: Pedal, torque adjustment screw
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 268 x 62 mm / 3.54" x 10.55" x 2.44" (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.87 lbs
- (2016-04-01) VOX V860 ? Hand-Wired Volume Pedal by Vox
- (2016-04-08) The V860 represents a new standard in guitar volume pedals designed for guitarists who crave the mechanism of a classic Wah. What do you think of the new V860? by Vox
- (2016-04-12) VOX V860 Volume Pedal - Musikmesse 2016 by MusikmesseTV
- (2016-11-22) ?? Vox ???? V860 by BuzzbeeTV