Attention: Guitarist who want the fattest distortion.
Classic distortion, warm tone and high gain.
The V830 delivers distortion that goes from 'just enough" to blistering. And its VOX, all analog circuit ensures that your guitar's sound is always warm and natural - no matter what level of distortion you dial in.
Versatile, to fit your style and the way you want to play.
Whether you're into low string riffs on an axe tuned down to D, or paint peeling high notes, the V830's unique design gives you great distortion without losing it's edge and becoming muddy. Even power chords never loose their harmony. The VOX Distortion Booster, for guitar with an attitude!
Three controls - that's all you need.
The Distortion Booster's DRIVE, LEVEL and TONE knobs give you all the control you need to get the tone you want. It couldn't be any faster or easier to get the sound you need. And, VOX's true-bypass switching ensures that your direct sound is unaltered when you hit the footswitch and bypass the pedal's circuitry.
No hum, not low hum.
The Distortion Booster is nine volt battery powered, and for extra added convenience an AC adapter is also available. The cool thing about VOX's V830 pedal is that it features a ripple filter in its power supply section to eliminate the hum noise that is sometimes a problem with AC? adapters.
- Input impedance: 470 k-ohms
- Output impedance: 10k-ohms
- Nominal input level: -20dBu
- Nominal output level -20dBu
- Controls: LEVEL, DRIVE, TONE, Foot switch
- Indicators: Effect LED (also functions as battery check)
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, AC jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P), or separately sold AC adapter (9VDC centre negative)
- Power consumption: 11mA(9VDC effect in use)
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately 50 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 86(W) 148(D) 59(H) (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 530 g (including battery)
- Options: AC adapter