- Treble/Full Range
Vox Cooltron series
It's both a treble boost and a full-range boost. The treble boost pumps treble and upper mid frequencies like a vintage Treble Boost pedal. In full-range mode it enhances all frequencies and is a great way to kick a slightly overdriven amp into heavy drive. A gain knob varies the overall gain from mellow to full rip and a tone knob lets you tweak the EQ. Features a true bypass for unaltered tone when not activated.
- Treble and full-range boost modes
- Gain control
- Tone control
- True bypass
Give your tone extra muscle with the Brit Boost pedal. The Treble Boost setting pumps up the treble and upper middle frequencies, just like you’d expect from a vintage Treble Booster pedal. In the Full Range Boost position the pedal enhances all frequencies. It adds low mids and bottom end to the Treble Boost mode and is good for pushing a slightly overdriven amp into heavy overdrive. A gain knob varies the overall gain of the pedal from mellow and warm to grinding and ripping! Plus, a Tone knob adjusts the overall tonality of the pedal. Of course, there’s a true bypass switch that lets your signal flow through without coloring the tone.
- Brit Boost controls – Treble Boost/Full Range Boost, Gain, Tone, Volume, True Bypass
- Tube: 12AU7
- Power: 4 x AA batteries (allows 16 hours of operation)
- Dimensions: 1 6.84 cm (6.63”) (W) x 15.55cm (6.12”) (H) x 6.4cm (2.52”) (D)
- Weight (excluding batteries): Bulldog Distortion 1.07kgs (2.36 lbs.), Big Ben Overdrive 1.02kgs (2.25 lbs.), Brit Booster 1.05kgs (2.31 lbs.)
- Options: 9V AC adapter