The Vox amPlug is a headphone amp that can help you to create the perfect practice session. The tiny amPlug plugs directly into your guitar-then just plug in your headphones and relish some great Vox tone.
Jamming late at night? Don't want to wake the neighbors? Maybe you want to work out a lick with your MP3 player without taking the time to set up your amp. If you want to play guitar right now, amPlug is the answer. Simply plug this palm-sized headphone guitar amp directly into your guitar, and enjoy serious guitar sound anywhere, anytime.
Even with its ultra-compact size, the Vox amPlug perfectly reproduces the complex and warm distortion that is distinctive of a vacuum tube, as well as the powerful high gain produced by a large amp stack. Using analog modeling technology, amPlug delivers full-fledged amp sound.
Even the circuit response of the original amp is simulated completely. The simulation extends not only to the response of the tone circuits, but also to the way in which the high frequency and gain are affected when you turn down the volume control of the guitar. Every detail has been faithfully reproduced.
amPlug can be used in numerous ways. With up to fifteen hours of battery life, it's easy to take amPlug anywhere. In addition to practicing at home, it's a great way to warm up before a live performance or on the road. And amPlug is not just a convenient way to get great guitar sound. There's also an AUX input jack so you can jam along with your CD/MP3 player.
Classic Rock gives you the great high-gain sound of a UK-made 100W amp, and uses four classical gain circuits to deliver that great sound.
- Plugs directly into your guitar—a great-sounding headphone guitar amp that gives you serious sound fast.
- AUX in jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player.
- 100% analog circuit faithfully simulates the response of the original amps.
- Up to 15 hours of battery life with two Alkaline AAA batteries.
- Quick and easy setup! Just connect amPlug to your guitar and enjoy serious sound.
- With its completely analog design, great care was also taken with amPlug's gain circuitry.