Voodoo Lab (1998-2000)
The Voodoo Lab Superfuzz takes a classic '60s fuzz design and with the addition of "resonance" and "tone" circuits creates an amazing new array of fuzz tones.
The resonance control lets you dial in an aggressive bottom-end not found on typical fuzz pedals. Attack varies the gain from rich and creamy to outrageous.
The unique tone control really gives the Superfuzz its versatility. Middle settings provide a traditional fuzz voicing. Turn the tone down for an extreme gain scooped- mid sound. Cranking up the tone control gives you a prominent midrange voice best described as a nuclear tube screamer.
The rare Jordan Electronics Bosstone (circa 1968) is considered by many to be the ultimate vintage fuzz. The Voodoo Lab Superfuzz® starts with this classic fuzz design and adds unique tone and resonance circuits to create an amazing new array of fuzz tones.
The tone control delivers a wide spectrum of midrange and bass timbres, everything from an extreme gain scooped tone through a raucous, bluesy, prominent mid voicing. The resonance control is a sub-harmonic booster that lets you add an aggressive bottom end not typically found on fuzz pedals. Attack varies the gain from rich and creamy to outrageous.
- Classic ‘60s fuzz sounds
- Unique Resonance and Tone controls
- True bypass switching with LED
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty
- Jordan 1000 Boss Tone
- Mahoney Boss Tone (same circuit, parts AND housing!)
- Mahoney Boss Tone Pedal (pedal version)
- Axis Research Jordan Tone Mirror
- Diabolical Devices Spacematic Fuzz
- Edwards FUZzz (vintage clone)
- General Guitar Gadgets Jordan Bosstone Replica
- Hilton Electronics Hil-Tone
- Homebrew Electronics Lorba Fuzz
- Monsterpiece Fuzz Angry Dick 2000
- North Effects The Boss
- REDesign Micro Buzz
- REDesign Vintage Fuzz
- Traves Smog - Fuzz
- Voodoo Lab Bosstone