The "Bullitt Fat Vintage '82" is a version of favorite single Germanium Transistor Treble Booster but completely different because include the Atk-Ton VLeffects technology who bring new sound and possibility of High Natural Tone!
The Treble Booster, Dallas RangeMaster, used by an array of players from Eric Clapton, David Gilmore to Tony Iommi, Brian May.
The Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage covers tone like the traditional Treble Booster to give you classic tones from the 60's and 70's.It must be used with a cranked tube amp that is overdriven a bit already. The more the amp and pedal are cranked, the more the creamy, beautiful, sustaining distortion there will be.
The Germanium Transistor is a selected from our Vintage Mullards stock: OC44, CV7003, 1964 and 1966. Several parameters like gain, leakage, tone, etc. are tested on each pedal in order to have the best great sounding Bullitt! For best sounds we set up Bias without used trim but carbon resistors or Metal Film Resistors who are matched and tested for each Transistor.
Atk-Ton developed by Vincent Loret VLeffects for Bullitt pedals:
- Atk-Ton access by a Trim coupled with the Trim Gain Booster.
- adjust tone from high narrow treble sound to Fat
- increase sensation of true tone
- on Fat mode you can saturate the tubes of your Amps - use clear channel for that
- very stable tone and very easy to set up during concert and studio cession
- with Atk-Ton, the Bullitt Booster is not only a Booster like the Treble Booster but much more and can compare with multiple pedals plugging together - Disto pedal + T-Sreamer + Sat + Booster
- producing full range of classical vintage sounds allow you to have only one pedal during your concert or studio session instead of many
Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage specifications:
- Specific high-end Atk-Ton Module with vintage Parts ATK-TON trim system - a VL-Effects system !
- high-end cabling
- 9 volt DC jack or Battery operation.
- Vintage Germanium transistor treble booster design - OC44 CV7003 1964 and 1966
- Carbon Resistor for awesome Tone
- Germanium Transistor Temperature stabilization system
- Silvered soldering
- Vintage Wima Oil Paper Caps
- Vintage Oil Paper Caps Reissue
- 1 Year Warranty but support for life!
- (2010-06-14) Part#4 New version V4 for all VLeffects Pedals - Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage 82' reissue by VL Effects
- (2010-07-05) VLeffects Bullitt Aerosmith Joe Perry 3monkeys 82'reissue by VL Effects
- (2010-07-05) LAVA cable test session with VL Effects Bullitt 82 - Ligh Tone by VL Effects
- (2010-07-06) Aerosmith Tour 2010 VL Effects Bullit 82' Reissue + JimiRed LTD by VL Effects
- (2010-07-07) Part#1 New version V4 for all VLeffects Pedals - Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage 82' reissue. by VL Effects
- (2010-07-08) Part#2 New version V4 for all VLeffects Pedals - Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage 82' reissue. by VL Effects
- (2010-07-08) Aerosmith Tour 2010 - Brad Whitford and his VL Effects Bullit 82' Reissue by VL Effects
- (2010-10-12) VL Effects & Julien Gatter - Bullitt Booster Demo with Pierson Amp and Lava Cable - by VL Effects