The "Bullitt Fat Vintage" is a version of favorite single Germanium Transistor Treble Booster but completely different because include the Atk-Ton VLeffects technology who bring new sound and possibility of High Natural Tone!
The Treble Booster, Dallas RangeMaster, used by an array of players from Eric Clapton, David Gilmore to Tony Iommi, Brian May.
The Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage covers tone like the traditional Treble Booster to give you classic tones from the 60's and 70's.It must be used with a cranked tube amp that is overdriven a bit already. The more the amp and pedal are cranked, the more the creamy, beautiful, sustaining distortion there will be.
The Germanium Transistor is a selected from our Vintage Mullards stock: OC44, CV7003, 1964 and 1966. Several parameters like gain, leakage, tone, etc. are tested on each pedal in order to have the best great sounding Bullitt! For best sounds we set up Bias without used trim but carbon resistors or Metal Film Resistors who are matched and tested for each Transistor.
Atk-Ton developed by Vincent Loret VLeffects for Bullitt pedals:
- Atk-Ton access by a Trim coupled with the Trim Gain Booster.
- adjust tone from high narrow treble sound to Fat
- increase sensation of true tone
- on Fat mode you can saturate the tubes of your Amps - use clear channel for that
- very stable tone and very easy to set up during concert and studio cession
- with Atk-Ton, the Bullitt Booster is not only a Booster like the Treble Booster but much more and can compare with multiple pedals plugging together - Disto pedal + T-Sreamer + Sat + Booster
- producing full range of classical vintage sounds allow you to have only one pedal during your concert or studio session instead of many
Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage specifications:
- Specific high-end Atk-Ton Module with vintage Parts ATK-TON trim system - a VL-Effects system !
- high-end cabling
- 9 volt DC jack or Battery operation.
- Vintage Germanium transistor treble booster design - OC44 CV7003 1964 and 1966
- Carbon Resistor for awesome Tone
- Germanium Transistor Temperature stabilization system
- Silvered soldering
- Vintage Wima Oil Paper Caps
- Vintage Oil Paper Caps Reissue
- 1 Year Warranty but support for life!
- (2010-06-10) Black Carbon Serie VLeffects Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage by VL Effects
- (2010-07-01) VL Effects Bullitt Fat Vintage and Pierson Deluxe vintage Replica by VL Effects
- (2010-07-04) White Serie VLeffects Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage by VL Effects
- (2010-07-07) Popa Chubby play VLeffects pedal Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage model by VL Effects
- (2010-07-07) VLEFFECTS BULLITT BOOSTER GUITAR PEDAL STRAT 65 Germanium 0C44 Fat Vintage by VL Effects
- (2010-07-07) BULLITT BOOSTER FAT VINTAGE GERMANIUM GUITAR PEDAL CRUNCH DEMO by VL Effects
- (2010-07-08) Van Wilks pick up his VLeffects Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage at home - ZZ Top by VL Effects