- Aluminum alloy housing design, low noise and stabilized voltage supply.
- A lightweight power supply with 1 input jack and 10 output jack.
- Powers eight 9V guitar effects, one 12V guitar effects and one 18V guitar effects all at once without losing any signal intensity.
- Blue LED for power lights in normal using mode.
- When output jack has short-circuiting situation, the corresponding LED light go out automatically. It goes in self-protection mode and it will auto-restart in about several seconds once you unplug the guitar effects.
- Foldback current limiting circuit provides ultimate protection against power shortages and overloads.
- The maximum current of No.1 to No.7 output jacks is 100mA for powering normal guitar effects. The maximum current of No.8 output jack is 500mA for powering digital guitar effects and low power digital guitar amplifier.
- Adaptor of 100V-240V input and 18V output.
- Enjoy the quiet and cool operation of a fully regulated power supply.
- Plug the included adaptor into 18V in jack.
- Connect the adaptor to 100-240V power, the blue LED will light, if you use other adaptors, make sure the output is 18V rated at 1000mA and the plug is positive barrel and negative center type.
- Connect your 9V guitar effects to the eight 9V outlets with included DC cables.
- Connect your 12V guitar effects to the 12V outlet with included DC cables.
- Connect your 18V guitar effects to the 18V outlet with included DC cables.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Colors: White
- Power supply input: 18V 1000mA
- Power supply outputs: 9V 100mA (*7), 9V 500mA(*1), 12V 100mA(*1),18V 100mA (*1)
- Adaptor input: 100V-240V at 50/60Hz
- Adaptor output: 18V, 1000mA
- Adaptor plug type: US / UK / EU / AU (optional)
- Item Size: 15.8 * 3.4 * 4.7cm / 6.2 * 1.8 * 1.8in
- Item Weight: 159g /5.6oz
- Package Size: 19.5 * 13 * 9.5cm / 7.7 * 5.1 * 3.7in
- Package Weight: 621g / 22oz
- 1 * Power Supply
- 1 * Adaptor
- 10 * Cables
No forum threads about this effect yet.