The single pedal Son of Hyde from Visual Sound is the exact same distortion channel found in the highly acclaimed Jekyll & Hyde pedal. With a wide range of sounds that can be discovered by using the Mid knob to adjust the midrange, a Bright switch to go from a more compressed distortion to very bright, along with Drive, Treble, and Volume knobs to set the overall style of sound, the new Son of Hyde is the perfect compliment to any pedalboard. The added noise reduction circuit in Son of Hyde eliminates white-noise when you stop playing… although you might not want to stop! With the all new housing design and user-friendly controls, the sonic possibilities of the new V2 Series Son of Hyde are… endless.
- Dimensions: 3" x 5 11/16" (78 x 144mm)
- Current Draw: 18-19mA
- (2009-01-13) Visual Sound Son of Hyde Distortion Demo by Tone Factor
- (2009-03-02) Visual Sound Son of Hyde by TrueTone
- (2009-05-28) Visual Sound Son of Hyde Distortion guitar effects pedal demo w Tele & Jaguar Twin Amp by Gearmanndude
- (2013-07-26) Visual Sound Son of Hyde Distortion Pedal by MetalRecordingService
- (2014-06-22) Visual Sound ??? V2 Son of Hyde by BuzzbeeTV